- Fixed the issue with Integrated Only where quitting some apps would
cause the discrete GPU to activate. Integrated Only mode now tricks
OS X into thinking that you're not using a machine with automatic
graphics switching, so it never attempts to switch GPUs on you.
- A huge ground-up rewrite of almost the whole app that shouldn't
require an update to work with new hardware in the future.
- Now localized in 21 languages! English, Danish, French, German,
Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Greek, Finnish, Latvian, Dutch,
Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Turkish,
Ukranian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Plugging in external displays while on Integrated Only doesn't work.
I'm still doing some research to see if it's possible to detect when
a display is plugged in while on Integrated Only.
- Power source-based switching is still a liiiittle finicky when you
plug in/unplug while asleep sometimes.
Thanks so much to everyone who contributed to this release in some way,
shape or form. You're all awesome.